- Second settlement of the Cape discovered in 1679 and named after its founder Simon van der Stel.
- Has the oldest and longest wine route and is home to the country’s 3 biggest wine distributors.
- Renowned for beauty and tranquillity, Dorp Street displays some of the most precious Cape Dutch colonial houses kept in superb condition.
- Renowned for top restaurants and noble wines, a quaint little town with a French influence brought about by the arrival of the French Huguenots in 1688.
- 3rd oldest town of the Cape home to the Afrikaans language monument.
- A visit with us takes you to the heart of these towns we carefully select farms for wine tasting according your preference in wine.
- From a wide range of noble, world renowned and award winning wine makers.
- 08h30 – 09h00 am pick ups
- Return ±17h30 pm
Price: offered on private basis only
- R2800* 0-7 passengers
- R3020* 7-9 passengers
-Prices valid until 31 December 2013*
Features and options
- Quad biking
- Cheese and wine tastings
- Cellar tour
- Picnic lunch
- Horse riding
- Cheetah Outreach program