A fantastic cultural and historical experience. We combine the popular Footsteps to Freedom city walking tour of the historic heart of Cape Town, with a Camissa Township Tour in the afternoon.
Hear stories of Dutch and British rule at the Cape, slavery and apartheid, freedom and democracy. Sites on the Footsteps to Freedom route include:
- Greenmarket Square
- Flower Sellers
- City Hall, Grand Parade and Castle of Good Hope
- District Six Museum (entry included)
- Slave Tree Site , Slave Lodge
- Company’s Garden, Parliament and St George’s Cathedral
Departs: Daily except Sundays
Cape Town Tourism Information Centre, corner of Burg and Castle Streets (tour excludes transport to starting point)
- 10h30-13h30 - Footsteps to Freedom city walking tour
- 13h30-14h00 - Lunch Break (not included)
- 14h00-17h30 - Camissa Township Tour
- Adults: R660*
- Children (2-12 years): R330*
* Prices valid until 31 December 2013.
Click for more information on Footsteps to Freedom.