Ideal for a small group of visitors who want a slice of life of an ordinary middle class South African living in a Township a chance to experience how they commute daily to work in the city and its surroundings be actively hands on in a day voluntary work by helping in the Garden and soup kitchen which feeds the needy.
- Cape Town Station
- Langa (oldest black African township in Cape Town)
- Walking tour (experience the community on foot meet and greet the locals at grass root level)
- Visit a community Garden (help prepare food and feed the needy)
- Visit the hostels and Joe Slovo informal settlement
- Light Lunch
- Operates for a minimum of 4 guests except weekends when the community garden is closed
- Duration 4 hrs
- Adults: R440*
- Children (2-12 years): R220*
* Prices valid until 31 December 2013.