A fantastic cultural and historical experience.
We combine the popular Footsteps to Freedom city walking tour of the historic heart of Cape Town, with a Camissa Township Tour in the afternoon.
Hear stories of Dutch and British rule at the Cape, slavery and apartheid, freedom and democracy. Sites on the Footsteps to Freedom route include:
– Greenmarket Square
– Flower Sellers
– City Hall, Grand Parade and Castle of Good Hope
– District Six Museum (entry included)
– Slave Tree Site , Slave Lodge
– Company’s Garden, Parliament and St George’s Cathedral
Departs: Private arrangement only except Sundays
- Minimum of two people
- Transport and driver guide for the township tour
- City walking tour
- Entrance to district six museum.
- meal, refreshments and gratuities
- transport to starting point of city walking tour
– 10h30-13h30 : Footsteps to Freedom city walking tour
– 13h30-14h00 : Lunch Break (not included)
– 14h00-17h30 : Camissa Township Tour
– Private city walk and Township tour 1-7 people: R4130*
Per person R1 128,11 *
* Prices valid until 30 September 2024*.