“Travel through the spectacular mountain scenery and lush fertile valleys of the Cape. Taste a mixture of fascinating history and allow yourself to indulge in the pleasures of the renowned Cape Winelands.”
– Second settlement of the Cape discovered in 1679 and named after its founder Simon van der Stel.
– Has the oldest and longest wine route and is home to the country’s 3 biggest wine distributors.
– Renowned for beauty and tranquillity, Dorp Street displays some of the most precious Cape Dutch colonial houses kept in superb condition.
– Renowned for top restaurants and noble wines, a quaint little town with a French influence brought about by the arrival of the French Huguenots in 1688.
– 3rd oldest town of the Cape home to the Afrikaans language monument.
– A visit with us takes you to the heart of these towns we carefully select farms for wine tasting according your preference in wine.
– From a wide range of noble, world renowned and award winning wine makers.
Include: Private vehicle and driver guide, a visit to 2 of the wine producing regions above.
Exclude: meal and gratuity
Start: 08h30 – 09h00 am
Finish: +- 17h30 pm
Price per group
– R4493* 0-7 passenger seating capacity vehicle with driver guide
– R4759* 7-13 passenger seating capacity vehicle with driver guide
*excludes meals and entrance fees
– Prices valid until 30 September 2021*
– Quad biking (optional)
– Cheese and wine/chocolate and wine pairing (optional)
– Cellar tour
– Picnic lunch (optional)
– Horse riding (optional)